Thank you Koochoo!! We miss you too! Thanks for helping us with the blog. I love it but I don't know how to post a whole photo album. Thank you for your goodbye voice mail, it was so sweet of you to call me. I tried calling you but it said it was going to be an interntional call so I stopped it... I am so cheap! Let me know when you are back. Boys!
2 comments:
I love your little friend!!
Hola Koochooloo! I miss La Cubana, she's gotten so big!
Bous!
Katy
Thank you Koochoo!! We miss you too!
Thanks for helping us with the blog. I love it but I don't know how to post a whole photo album.
Thank you for your goodbye voice mail, it was so sweet of you to call me. I tried calling you but it said it was going to be an interntional call so I stopped it... I am so cheap!
Let me know when you are back.
Boys!
Post a Comment